Easy Fix Welding Rods SetRead reviews | Write a Review
|Free and Easy
Money Back Guarantee
in the USA
Weld your aluminum parts without the need for expensive equipment! Improve your welding techniques and eliminate common welding flaws that may occur by using our Easy Fix Welding Rods! A great welding rod suitable for cars, motorcycles, home improvements, and other modifications.
A high-quality, special aluminum alloy rod that is widely used to weld/braze aluminum and aluminum alloys as well as any other non-magnetic metals except for stainless steel. It has minimal to no distortion from the parent material plus an excellent corrosion resistance feature. Makes an extremely durable joint, stronger than the parent metal, and can join both thin and thick parts together.
- Great welding effect: With low melting point (647℃～658℃), great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity, and excellent processing performance.
- Wide application: It is mainly used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminum bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminum plant and electric power, chemistry, food and so on.
- No need for solder powder: You don't have to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base. Very convenient and easy to weld.
How to use:
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with a stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumble. If you manage to melt the rod directly, the welded connection will be broken easily.
Small - 50 cm x 1.6 mm
Medium - 50 cm x 2.0 mm
Melting temperature: < 788°F (420°C)
Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
Small (5 pcs set) = 5 pcs (50 cm x 1.6 mm)
Small (10 pcs set) = 5 pcs (50 cm x 1.6 mm)
Medium (5 pcs set) = 5 pcs (50 cm x 2.0 mm)
Medium (10 pcs set) = 5 pcs (50 cm x 2.0 mm)
Rules of the offer:
1. You can buy 3 products or different product variants (colors, sizes, etc) of the same product and get 1 of them for free (the cheapest one will be free);
2. No coupon needed. Discount will be applied automatically at Checkout;
3. You can't combine this offer with other discounts;
4. You need to have at least 3 items in your cart to get free item;
5. The more you buy, the more free items you get (i.e. buy 6 items, get 2 of them for free).